Free Educational College Planning Event.
Presented at the Front Range Community College-Westminster Campus, 3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80031.
There will be a valuable College Financial Planning Event that will focus on high school Seniors, Juniors, Sophomores and Freshmen. We will cover the FAFSA, profile forms, and all the other information you need to understand in order to maximize the amount of financial aid you are eligible for. If a family is not eligible for aid, we will cover the best strategies on how to pay for college.
In the event, you will learn:
- Get students interested and actively engaged in the college planning process
- Identify ways to uniquely position students to get into their dream school
- Find and apply for scholarship opportunities
- Learn ways to increase your tax deductions
- Understand how financial earnings count against your financial aid application
- Discover how to get ahead by developing your college financial plan
- Recognize how your assets are classified when calculating a family contribution
Online Reservations are necessary.
Important: Parents(s), if your child is heading to college in the near future, you don’t want to miss this event. High School Juniors should start now!
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 at 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm. Presented at the Front Range Community College-Westminster Campus, 3645 West 112th Avenue, Westminster, CO 80031.
Register online at: westminster1206.eventbrite.com